Pages

.

Was Sket Dance manga inspired from a famous American TV show?

Warning
------
This article don't pretend be harmful for the great Sket Dance series, it's just for educational purposes.  If you got offended by this article, my apologies, that wasn't my intention. Because I'm a big fan of Sket Dance, I wanted to make a short review.  Sket Dance is the best!, I love you Saaya-chan!
 
(English is my second language and still is not perfect, deal with it) :)
*      *       *          *          *          *           *            *          *          *             *            *             *        *



Because I love Sket Dance manga and anime, the end of anime airing was a bit sad, right?. Today I was thinking about Sket Dance, and somehow, the name of a famous american TV show came to my mind.  The name of that was "Ned's Decclassfied School Survival Guide".



 

 
Don't mess with the group of geeks!